Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Closing Husborne Crawley

Funny thing, I feel very refreshed and released by this.

No pressure to think of something funny, even though I know it's only self-imposed pressure. No blog stats to look at, no responses to deal with.

Eileen and Hnaef will, I hope, be back sometime June-ish. But not in Husborne Crawley. I've wrecked the place's Google searches for years to come and it needs a break. And I feel like I've done pebbles and tea lights. But I've a lot of research to do. Something I can enjoy. And a new job to start. Which might need some time of its own.

So maybe I can blog here for a bit and just get the odd response from the occasional mate.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Hope that includes me, I promise not to bring tea lights ;-)

G said...

How could it not include you? And no tea lights where Eileen's going.

Helegant said...

Just to say hello. I'll miss Husborne Crawley, but maybe the archeologists will discover a pebbel one day and wonder how it got there...

Accountant boy said...

Eileen has been a beacon of sanity within the mad world I inhabit; I look forward to her return whenever and whereever that may be